Welcome to Beccles Primary Academy
Welcome to Beccles Primary Academy. We are a vibrant school hidden away on the north side of Beccles with extensive grounds, busy classrooms and happy children. Our children are the focus of our work and we believe in the individual talents of each and every one of them. No-one knows what amazing things our children could go on to achieve in later life and it is our job to provide them with the skills to make the most of every opportunity put before them.
Please take a look at our website and if you would like to come and see for yourself, don’t hesitate to contact us and we can arrange a visit.
Mrs Heather Thorne
At Beccles Primary Academy, our aim is to be outstanding, everybody learning and achieving together. The whole school, including pupils, parents, staff and governors have agreed our key priorities:
- To be enthusiastic, independent learners, inspired to achieve.
- To be an inclusive community where everybody feels valued.
- To have high expectations and raise aspirations.
- To promote a safe and secure environment.
- To foster a positive, hard working ethos.
Please be advised that at the moment we are experiencing some technical difficulties with our website.
If you are unable to find the information you require please contact the school on 01502 713281 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The safety and wellbeing of the children within our care is our primary objective as a school. A child that feels safe and secure will be able to access all the educational opportunities on offer and make academic progress.
Please click on the link below to read our latest Ofsted Report.
The school, built in 1952, is on an extensive site and has a large main playground and a playing field. There are separate outside learning areas for the different Key Stages.
We have a wildlife area and offer lunchtime playground activities and sheltered areas for hot days.
Within the school there are fifteen classrooms, quiet workrooms for intervention, two children’s kitchens, fiction and non-fiction libraries, a dining room and a separate Assembly Hall for PE activities and school functions.
Our School Day
- School Starts8.50am
- Assembly9am - 9.15am
- Break10.45 - 11am
- Lunch Times
- Reception11.45 - 12.45pm
- KS1 12pm - 12.45pm
- KS212.15pm - 1pm
- School Ends3.05pm
- Nursery8.45 - 11.45am
- REAch2 Accessibility Plan Policy
- Admissions Policy 2019/2020
- Admissions Policy 2020/2021
- Attendance and Punctuality Policy
- Behaviour for Learning Policy
- REAch2 Charging and Remissions Policy
- Communication Policy
- REAch2 Equality Duties Framework Policy
- Parent Conduct Policy
- Pupil Premium Policy
- REAch2 Complaints Policy (School)
- REAch2 Complaints Policy (Trust)
- REAch2 Health and Safety Policy
- REAch2 Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy
- Social, Moral, Spiritual and Cultural Policy
- Special Educational Needs and Disabilities Policy
- Reach 2 Whistleblowing Policy